What do the LED’s on the Kubu Hub indicate?
- Purple static glow – Kubu Hub is connected to Wi-Fi with no doors added
- Blue static glow – all doors are locked
- Amber static glow – one or more doors are unlocked
- Amber fast flash – Wi-Fi connection error + one or more doors are unlocked
- Blue fast flash – Wi-Fi connection error + all doors are locked
- Slow flash any colour – Server connection error – contact Kubu Support
- Purple and Amber alternative flashing – Door sensor pairing mode
- Purple and Blue alternative flashing – AP / configuration mode
- Blue flashing static amber – Device connected to the access point and
configuring to the Wi-Fi network.
If you haven’t found the answer to you question, not to worry, the Kubu support team will
be at hand to help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us: